Recipes

Afternoon Tea Churros Apple Dapple Cake Asmie's Kitchen Food Competition Winners Baby Girl's Fried Rice Bean Pudding Beet Eggs and Hash Birthday Cake Bread Bread Upma Cabbage Curry Sauce Cake Chicken Jalfrezi Chicken Karahi Chicken pepper soup Chinese Soup with Tofu Coconut Curry Gravy with Corned Beef and Veggies Coloured Dot Cake Coloured Pancakes Corn Courgette Cakes Courgette Ratatouille Doughnuts Egg and Veggies Soup Egg Manchurian Egg plant pomodoro noodles Egg Vegetable Samosa and Spring Rolls Eggs and Potato Dish Ewedu Soup Fish / Seafood Fish Fried Rice Fish Stir Fry fondant icing Fried rice Frittata Ghanaian Yam Balls Greenish pancake Groundnut Soup Interview with Asma'u Sada : Asmie's Kitchen Interview with Hafsah Iftikhar Lattice pie crust Mashed Yam with Egg Meat Meat Pie Mixed Potatoes & veggies Mixed Sweet Potatoes and Eggs Mkhwani with Groundnut Flour Noodle Soup Noodles Stir fry Oats Soup Oats Upma Ordeaburg Pancakes with Spicy Veggies Sauce Pasta pepper steaks Potato -Veggies Delicacy Potato relish Potato Strips & Veggies Potatoes Pounded yam with Moringa Soup Rice Rice dish Roasted Potato Jackets and Onions Samosa Savoury Cups 2 Scrambled eggs and veggies Semovita Congee Semovita Masa with Bitterleaf Soup Soup Spaghetti Stir Fry Spicy Beef Pepper Soup Stewed Garden Egg with Boiled Yam Stir Fry Tofu and Veggies Stuffed Semovita with Tomato Sauce Tart Cake with Buttercream Icing Tofu Sauce Tomato & spring onion Vegetable Biryani Vegetable CanapeÅ› Vegetable Chop Suey Vegetable Sauce Veggies Veggies Heart Pancake Veggies Salad on Sliced Cucumber Veggies Sweet Potatoes Waina with Waterleaf Soup Yam Yam cups Yam flour

Interview with Asma'u Sada : Asmie's Kitchen

14:28 Asmie's Kitchen 0 Comments

INTERVIEW WITH ADMIN OF ASMIE'S KITCHEN: Asma'u Sada.
     *                   *                   *
* Zahra : Can you briefly tell us about yourself?

*Admin: My name is Asma'u Sada. Born and brought up in Kaduna. Attended both primary and secondary school in Kaduna. A graduate of Kaduna State University. I studied English. I am a writer, a caterer, bead maker, bag maker, shoe designer, artist & Event Decor. I also make homemade spices & air freshener.

* Zahra : Who motivated you to cook?

* Admin :Actually, am gifted. Because I have been cooking at young age. I am a person that always love to create and try new things especially cooking. I have a great passion for cooking and don't think I can do without it.

*Zahra: Can you tell us your kitchen blunder?

* Admin:I can't really say I had a  biggest mistake when I was novice in cooking. What I can really remember is my parents always encouraged and praised me when ever I cooked. Because I cooked for twelve people. I can still remember when I started cooking dinner for the family, my Mom had to call the attention of my family members to come and see me cooking 'Tuwo ' for the family. 😄

* Zahra: Any ingredient you always find difficulty with?

* Admin: I think it's beef. I'm not always lucky when buying beef. I had to boil it for a long time before it's cooked. Most of the time,I had to keep on adding more water before it becomes tender.

*Zahra: What food can you cook within a short time?

* Fried Rice. I love fried rice a lot. It doesn't take too much time to prepare it.

* We will like to know your favorite  Kitchen equipment.

* Frying pan. I love cooking with frying pan. I cook almost everything with frying pan. If you go through my recipes, you will see that. 😊

* Zahra :Any favourite food?

*Admin: I love any food that is cooked with potatoes.

* Zahra : What is the food you dislike most?

* Admin:  Tuwo Shinkafa with Vegetable Soup. I always frown at the food whenever I see it. 😞

* Zahra : What is favorite cookery book?

* Admin : I'm not a fan of cook books. I'm not familiar with it. I always love creating my own recipes.

* Lastly, what advice can you give to upcoming chefs?

* Admin : Read cook books, learn from professional chefs and also from  their mothers. If possible they should join cookery groups online to learn more from others.
(c) Asmie's Kitchen
               ***Inter

0 comments:

Pages